Top 5 Best Robot Vacuum for Laminate Floors 2020 – Reviews and Buying Guide
Do you find that your laminate flooring is always dirty even though you’ve done your best to keep it clean? If so, it might be time to invest in a robot vacuum cleaner. This review will help you find the perfect vacuum cleaner for your needs. You will find all the information about the backgKey features that you will need to make a wise purchase and you will also learn which features and specifications are most important when choosing a robotic vacuum cleaner.
More and more people are choosing robot vacuums that automatically clean and mop your home. There are a number of reasons for converting. The robot vacuum cleaner is easier and more convenient, and the vacuum cleaner does a really good job of cleaning. With the following information, you will have no trouble choosing the best vacuum cleaner that will clean your home most effectively.
We’ll also be looking at the 5 Best Robot Vacuum for Laminate Floors so that you have a good choice of models to look at, but before that, let’s find out about the growing popularity of laminate floors and the point with some tips to help you choose.
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A VACUUM CLEANER FOR A LAMINATE FLOORS?
To achieve meaningful cleaning performance from the robot vacuum cleaner, you need to check several factors. Even without a good knowledge of these essentials, it will be a complicated task to find the best robot vacuum for laminate floors. Therefore, we will report on some important issues.
- Cleaning efficiency:
One of the main purposes of buying a vacuum cleaner is to clean household appliances. But if it does not offer the best cleaning convenience, then it will be completely unsuccessful. You should regularly clean laminate floors, hardwoods, wall edges, rugs, tiles, and many other floors with a vacuum. So you bought the essential detergent that should be able to clean these typical floors. Moreover, you cannot avoid regularly cleaning furniture, household appliances and some necessary tools. That is why you need to look for an effective cleanser to get the full cleaning process.
- Suction switch:
A vacuum cleaner with a vacuum switch will help you control the large amount of air during the cleaning process. For cleaning laminate floors, you cannot expect the best results without a strong vacuum switch because cleaning the excess layer of multi-layer floors is complicated. So you need to memorize the vacuum switch before purchasing a particular one.
- Easy to use:
Everyone wants an easy, free cleaner to allow them to get the most out of their comfort. To make the cleaning campaign easier, you need trash and filters at all times. Plus, you need an easily transportable system to move detergent from room to room. Since you will be using the cleaner for a long time, these facilities are essential for you. Therefore, you have to take these aspects into account to get the best comfort.
- Remote control:
The remote control system supports a full cleaning process. You can control the vacuum cleaner remotely with the remote control. When you need to get started, you only need one click; in the same way, you can stop the cleaner. Specifically, you can create an invisible barrier that you don’t want to clean with the remote control system. Therefore, you should choose such a vacuum cleaner for laminate floors with a remote control system.
- Quiet operation:
To keep your environment quiet during the cleaning process, you should choose a detergent that comes with a system that works smoothly. Otherwise, you will suffer a lot in the long run. The loud noise of the cleaner will disturb you and those around you.
- Battery Life:
Without a battery life extension cleaner, you cannot complete a long cleaning adventure. It takes a while, you cannot continue cleaning while charging. Therefore, you should choose a vacuum cleaner with a long battery life.
Note: If you want to learn more about buying a vacuum cleaner, you can check out the vacuum cleaner buying guide.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY BEST ROBOT VACUUM FOR LAMINATE FLOORS?
Certainly, you will find plenty of reasons to buy a robot vacuum cleaner after using it for a few days. However, we would like to suggest some goals for buying a vacuum cleaner for laminate floors below.
• The vacuum robot is a practical tool for easily cleaning multi-layer floors.
• In addition to hardwood floors, you can clean hardwoods, tiles, rugs, wall edges, furniture and more with a robot vacuum.
• It comes with powerful suction power and powerful motor to provide the best cleaning range.
• You can get a pretty tough cleaning to do with this amazing robot vacuum for floors.
• With the remote control system, you can easily start and stop the scanner.
• The robotic vacuum cleaner comes with a long-lasting battery so you can keep cleaning it for long periods of time.
• You can move it quickly from room to room as it is equipped with casters.
• To offer you a range of easy and free activities, it contains a large bin and a filter.
Laminate floors require special care and your vacuum cleaner must meet the requirements. The table below summarizes the best vacuums for laminate flooring. However, many of these models are not strictly limited to sheets and can be used in place of carpets and other surfaces. Use this comparison as a reference to find the right model for you.
Top 5 Best Robot Vacuum for Laminate Floors
Now, the choice of many households is to install laminate flooring in their homes or apartments because they are easy to install because they do not use glue or nails and require less maintenance than hardwood or tile. The laminate flooring is economical and highly customizable. While you can have a vacuum that works efficiently on your carpet, it might not be the best option for use on laminate flooring. Vacuums designed for use on Laminate floors come in a variety of shapes and features. Each model has its own strengths and weaknesses in terms of efficiency. Some examples of common differences to note are the ability to wet wipes with and without bags, and app connectivity.
When cleaning laminate floors you have to be careful and damaging the floor is a bad thing. When buying a new vacuum for your laminate flooring, be sure to check its reviews. Here are the five best robot vacuums for floors that we have chosen.
Sometimes we’re too busy cleaning up! In the past, this meant your house would get dirtier and dirtier until you finally found time to clean it. With ILIFE V5s Pro RoboVac you never have to waste time tidying up your schedule again. This technical marvel does all the dirty work for you! It vacuums and sweeps your home and has a built-in water tank that you can even use to mop your floors!
- Dry sweeping: By changing the water tank for the dustbin supplied, you can start the sweeping mode in order to carry out an initial cleaning cycle before wet wiping. No need to sweep the floor. In MAX mode, the strong suction force easily sucks in dust and dirt.
- Automatic connection and charging: This robotic vacuum cleaner automatically monitors its own energy level. The integrated CPU sucks in when it needs to dock and charge, so it is always ready for use. You can easily program the robot to work on the schedule that’s right for you and your home.
- Powerful Motor: The powerful motor has the MAX mode setting for extremely powerful suction so it can pick up anything with ease.
- Advanced i-dropping technology: Extended wipe protocols for more efficient cleaning.
- Four cleaning modes: Four special cleaning modes are available for a variety of cleaning tasks. Auto-clean automatically cleans at random based on the CPU vacuum cleaner. Spot Clean deep cleaning in a concentrated area for floor sections that may require special attention; Edge Clean cleans the underside of walls and floor edges.
- Self-Rescue Technology: Large road wheels with self-help technology prevent slipping and increase grip on uneven floors
- Enhanced battery: The extended battery extends the operating time of the V5s pro up to 140 minutes.
- Sleek Design: The compact design of this robotic vacuum cleaner is very suitable for easy walking under furniture and other obstacles.
- Quiet: This is a very quiet vacuum. It runs discreetly at your home with little noise and no fuss.
Why is it good for Laminate Floors?
If you have laminate floors, the mop and vacuum cleaner combination of this model is a great choice. ILIFE V5s Pro was specially developed for hard floors (wood / tiles / laminate). With a smart water tank installed, the V5s Pro soaks up the dirt deepest on your floors and keeps them clean everyday.
NOTE: The cleaning pad must be cleaned after each use and should use MAX Dry Sweep mode before performing Wet Wipe for maximum performance.
Can be used on all types of soil
Automatic docking and charging
Easy to program
The noise is very little
Automatic moisture-proof mop
Easy to use
Some dirt can be left out, especially in corners
Mapping is not good.
Small garbage – you have to empty it regularly
There is no virtual wall keeping it away from out of bounds areas
If your home has no carpets and only ceiling floors, try the ILIFE V5 Pro. Functionally it corresponds to some high-end models. Although it doesn’t come with a smartphone app, the device can be programmed to operate on a custom schedule that you can choose from. Although there is no advanced cleaning technology, it still works great. You can set it and forget about it. Remember to take the electric chord and other obstacles off the floor for best results.
2. Neato Botvac D80
The name Neato Robotics became famous around the world and quickly became one of the most respected names in the robotics industry. With its mid-range price and rugged construction, the Neato Botvac D80 has all of the high-tech features you’d expect from a robotic vacuum cleaner and is designed to penetrate the deepest fibers of your carpet to clean up even the toughest of dirt. Its sleek and stylish design matches any modern decor and is the perfect cleaning tool for large and small spaces.
- Trademark Neato technology: Neato branded vacuum cleaners use lasers to scan and image obstacles and barriers in your home. The built-in navigation system is cleaned automatically and guides the device through your home without hitting anything.
- D-Shape Features “Corner Clever” Technology Botvac’s unique “D” -shaped chassis allows navigation into tight corners and a “Corner Clever” feature that reaches into corners and close to the wall for lint and pet hair.
- Spin Flow Power clean technology: the combination of strong suction and a special brush removes dust and dirt from your floors and makes them sparkle and clean. The device also includes a brush and easily interchangeable accessories so you can customize the setup for a specific cleaning tool. Clean the edges
- Power Management If this robot’s CPU detects that the battery is low, it will automatically be sent to the dock for charging before the device fails completely. When the charging is complete, the cleaning cycle will resume exactly where it left off to return to the charger. This robot doesn’t skip a beat, it efficiently cleans up to 3,000 square feet of floor space per battery cycle.
- Laser Smart mapping and navigation system Scan and mapping system uses it as a guide so it doesn’t have to touch everything to achieve its destination.
Why is it good for Laminate Floors?
There are plenty of high-end robotic vacuums that can’t match the D80’s performance when it comes to mopping laminate floors or collecting pet hair. The Power Clean Turn Stream design uses a special suction and precision brush to make your parquet look great.
Optimal hair removal
Highly efficient filter
The tank is big
No HEPA filter
Remote control is not available
Difficult to collect
Glued to furniture
This is a smart and powerful robot with a high-performance cleaning system. Its dedicated hair removal device makes it a great choice for your pet. This Neato vacuum cleaner is suitable for all types of floors and can clean dirt, debris, dirt, especially pet hair. The D-shaped design can automatically vacuum in corners, so you can keep doing business while this little guy keeps your floor pristine. The exclusive D-shape and clever corner design help destroy dirt where it lurks in the tightest corners and keep every corner of your home clean and dust-free. This is the perfect product for homes with a wide variety of floors, but is particularly useful for hard surfaces like laminates and for picking up pet hair.
3. Eufy Robovac 11
The Eufy Robovac 11 is a standout performer on a wooden deck, but it is a bit overlooked in terms of performance and features compared to more expensive devices. Still, it’s a sturdy and valuable robot vacuum that can help you keep your home clean and save time.
- Circle Design: The Eufy RoboVac 11 has a traditional round shape, but it also comes with a tempered glass top for a modern look. However, its circular shape can be an obstacle when attacking corners. This is a good option if you have tight spaces or a small apartment to clean.
- Perfect Cleaning: The RoboVac Model 11 is called Model 11 for a reason. It has 11 dedicated infrared sensors to help you navigate the device. It can also detect if the device is falling using a dedicated fall sensor and its rotating wheel for even more durability. This deep cleaning system can pick up debris and dense hairs after just a few cleaning attempts. The brush is so effective that cleaning must be cleaned by hand, however, access to the brush and the cleaning process are relatively easy.
- Premium Feature: Scratch resistant tempered glass covers the top of the device for protection. Infrared sensors point the device around obstacles and fall sensors help prevent the device from falling.
- Powerful Lithium Battery: The durable lithium-ion power pack gives you powerful suction that lasts up to 90 minutes and the unit recharges automatically.
- Remote control: The RoboVac comes with a remote control that allows you to choose the cleaning mode, program it and ask it to return to the base. When you compare it to the A4S, it has a better layout with a larger LCD screen. Even though it has more buttons, the functionality remains the same. The remote control requires 2 ba-A batteries not included.
Why is it good for laminate floors?
The Eufy Robovac 11 is a self-loading robot vacuum with drop sensor technology designed to absorb dirt particles on hardwood or laminate floors. It also cleans a particularly well-cut carpet. Eufy Robovac 11 uses HEPA type filters to reduce pet hair, lint and other allergens. It filters the air down to 0.03 microns for a clean, odorless, hypoallergenic home you’ll feel proud of! This vacuum has exceptional suction power to help absorb dirt and debris from hard floors and surfaces. Its innovative line of brushes and wands sets it apart in any service, placing its ultra-high suction power making it a better choice for homes with laminates or tiles.
Pick up a lot of dirt and debris
The remote control is easy to use and allows manual control
Large trash can
Animal hair is statically absorbed into the frame
4. iRobot Roomba 890
The RoboVac 11 does not offer Wi-Fi connectivity or app control, so you have no way of determining its route, schedule, or reason for asking for help. However, this is an affordable robot vacuum that has outlived any other budget vacuum cleaner. we’ve tested. Plus, it works well on wooden floors.
Roomba 890 is the latest product of iRobot. This is the first and only 800 series robot vacuum cleaner that you can connect to your WiFi network, allowing you to control the device through the app on your smartphone. It is also one of the best Roomba models for laminate and hardwood floors. Here are some of the key features of the Roomba 890.
- IAdapt Navigation: The Roomba 890 has a comprehensive navigation system called IAdapt navigation, which uses multiple sensors to guide your Roomba around obstacles and other potential hazards like stairs and other potential hazards. furniture that the device cannot. do not put below. Some of its sensors are even used to focus cleaning on particularly dirty parts of your floor, so dirtier parts of your floor can get the extra attention they need! The IAdapt navigation gives you comprehensive and hygienic cleaning, while keeping your robot up and running with less downtime to get stuck or endangered.
- AeroForce 3-stage cleaning system: Roomba 890 has AeroForce technology. AeroForce is a dedicated cleaning system that uses three steps: stir the dirt, suck the dirt out of where it’s stuck, and use suction power to remove them. The tractor does not use the brush tip, so it will not be messed up like other types of brush heads. The 890 also has side brushes for cleaning your walls and floor ridges, side brushes so debris can be thrown into the suction flow of the vacuum cleaner, where it can be vacuumed and stuck.
- Gen 2 motor: This model also has an improved engine, which is a significant improvement over previous Roombas. It is up to 5 times stronger than the 600 and 700 series models. This new generation of motor improves cleaning function and is more reliable than the motor on some older and cheaper models.
- Wi-Fi Support: With optional Wi-Fi support, you can control the device using the mobile app available on your mobile phone, so you can control your robot vacuum from anywhere. Anywhere you can get cell signal. The app offers the ability to set a custom cleaning schedule, enable / disable Roomba or even let it run on its own so that there is no need for user confirmation each time. he starts to clean.
- Dual mode virtual wall barrier: The Roomba 890 includes a virtual wall barrier, a handy device that emits an infrared beam that acts as an invisible barrier that limits the 890’s active area. through virtual walls. It helps keep your robot safe from trouble and danger. Maybe you don’t want him in the bathroom or away from the pet’s water bowl, you can deploy a virtual wall wherever you want to keep your Rumba moving and away from potential problems.
Why is it good for laminate flooring?
The Roomba 890 is a great choice for laminate flooring. It is equipped with the Aeroforce cleaning system, which increases suction power to remove dust and debris from hard surfaces like laminate. It has a soft side brush and brushless shredder, so you don’t have to worry about your parquet getting scratched or damaged.
A powerful engine, with a suction power of 1000 Pa, helps to suck clean and retain dirt on low and medium height carpets.
Planning and activation can be controlled via your mobile phone with one convenient app.
Compatibility with virtual assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
750ml high capacity tank means less dust is poured.
The high-performance anti-allergy filtration system removes up to 99.97% of 0.3 µm particles.
Virtual Wall Barrier prevents Robot vacuuming from entering areas where you don’t want it to go.
There is no road planning function. It uses a random sample protocol, essentially trial and error, to define the layout of your home. Therefore, cleaning will take longer than devices with the “mapping” function.
This robot vacuum cleaner has no cleaning function and can only scan.
It’s not noisy yet quieter than traditional vertical vacuums.
Even without some of the more sophisticated features available on the more expensive models, the Roomba 890 offers you a convenient and thorough cleaning for a reasonably priced 890 with Wi- Fi and voice control are just a few of the many reasons to buy. This is a small, sturdy robot vacuum cleaner that you can control from anywhere with your mobile phone, a modern machine, for just a few hundred dollars.
5. iRobot Roomba 980
Our pick for the best all-round vacuum cleaner for any home, especially big homes, the little droid can take care of any type of floor surface and get extra kudo for the great cleaning job it does. on laminates. The IRobot Roomba 980 offers the most perfect cleaning capabilities and is reasonably priced, considering many features.
- Extended runtime: the 980 can run up to 120 minutes without charging, and when it needs to be charged, it automatically connects to the original charger. It continues cleaning after the battery is fully charged.
- IAdapt 2.0 Navigation: The iAdapt 2.0 navigation technology gives this robot the ability to easily navigate floor plans and obstacles in your home, it supports multi-room cleaning. With no trial and error protocol in which the device collides with everything before finding a map, this smart vacuum automatically maps your floor plan and navigates your home using the sensors.
- Cleaning with AeroForce: Cleaning AeroForce offers this robot vacuum up to ten times the suction power of comparable models. It is an ideal system for deep and luxurious carpets. In addition, it is extremely useful in removing traces of dust on hard surfaces such as laminates.
- Tangle-free extractor: The tangle-free spin makes this model easy to maintain. The extractor prevents certain types of debris, such as animal hair, from obstructing the rotation of the brush and can withstand long service life.
- 3 Phased Cleaning System: This model has a cleaning system that has three separate stages: the first step is to “stir” to break the deposits on the dirt, the second stage is to “brush” to remove cleaner surface and remove disturbed dirt from surface, and finally suction to clean mess. This process ensures that your floor is sparkling without you having to lift your fingers.
Why is it good for laminate flooring?
If you have laminate flooring in the kitchen, hardwood floors in the living room, and carpeted floors in the bedroom, the Roomba 980 is your mascot! This robot will clean all of your surfaces with no problems. Superior suction power and advanced technology combine to give you convenient and meticulous cleaning.
It can be controlled remotely via a mobile phone using an app or Amazon Alexa.
Additional sensors, such as the ground sensor, allow the Roomba 980 to navigate the house skillfully.
Easily switch between different floor surfaces.
The three-step cleaning process ensures an efficient and hygienic cleaning of all floor surfaces in your home.
Advanced features are only available through the iRobot Home app.
There is no display or notification of battery life remaining.
Noise levels. It’s not very loud, but it’s hard to watch TV or talk on the phone when he’s in the room.
IRobot Roomba is the most autonomous application. This model is for you if you are hoping to return home with cleaner floors without much interaction with the vacuum cleaner. This vacuum robot navigates your house without your help, while other models are often stuck and stuck. Its features are comprehensive, so it’s great value for money even at its relatively high price point. This is especially useful for busy people who want to be able to set up their robot, forget about it and come home with cleaner floors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will find a number of questions constantly asked by buyers in the online or local market. Therefore, we will answer the reasonable questions below.
Can a robot vacuum clean multiple rooms?
Honestly, you will find plenty of robot vacuums on the market. But all this does not have the capacity to clean many rooms. Only a few robot vacuums can clean many different places.
Are robot vacuum cleaners effective?
Yes, the robot vacuum is good at keeping household appliances and your floor clean. They feature advanced design and powerful motors.
Are robot vacuum safe for laminate floors?
The robot vacuum works well on hardwood floors. Without a doubt, they are safe for laminate floors.
Are robot vacuum eco-friendly?
Of course, the vacuum robot is environmentally friendly. They do not throw dust into the air and operate silently.
Are robot vacuum safe for laminate floors?
Yes, Roomba is specially designed for cleaning hardwood floors. There is therefore nothing to fear for his safety.